Sunday 29 September 2013

Dear Madam,Samantha Louise Lewthwaite,(White window)

Dear Madam,Samantha Louise Lewthwaite,(White widow)

First I wish to introduce myself, I am called Kenya and I was born in December 12, 1963. I have 42 children and have adapted others.
Mama Kenya
I wish to introduce to you some of my children whom you might encounter on your ways as they like pooping their noses everywhere, I will start with Kikuyu, , Luo, Karenjin, Luyah, Miji Kenda,Masaai, Dorobo, Kisii, Bajuni, Dorobo, Kamba, Samburu, actually I will let you know the other children within a short while, but I wish to let you know two of my adapted children, I call them Wahindi and Wazungu
Madam Samatha,I do not know why you have decide to attack and kill my children yet am a mother just like you, its so painful for me to bury tens of my children killed at West gate attack in  one of your operations.I know you are a mother, a loving mother who cares for her children, I want you put yourself in my position and feel the pain am going through, why did you do this, can you please explain to me.
Samantha Louise Lewthwaite
Am told that some of my children,women like you and who were pregnant  were screaming due to pains inflicted to them by your boys and maybe by you, also others who I call Men were slaughtered like sheep’s, this is very unfair to me, my womb is filled with pain.
I hear that, viewing of the bodies is so terrifying due to what was done on them, which no one knows if it was done while my children were alive or when they were dead, but from some source you did it while they were still alive, which makes me wonder, why my children.
It is said some of the bodies had their fingers cut using pliers, eye balls were removed, arms or leg were cut off, some men testicles were removed, knives were driven through my great great grand-children bodies, and my pregnant daughters were killed, all these in the name of religion.
One of my sons who like reading has told me that Islam does not support killing at all; hence you are misguided in using Islam as a justification to killing my sons and daughters.
Samantha Lewthwaiteption as a caring mother.
Samantha Louise Lewthwaite, or White window am told in the West that’s your other name, you inflicted a lot of pain in my entire family, a lot of pain to a point I would wish to you personally some very disturbing Queries. I cannot understand why on earth someone would turn to be so cruel and hate other people children, take their precious life out of them and continue with your life as if nothing has happened.
Sherafiyah Lewthwaite( Samatha), I do understand that your parents separation caused a lot of anger and somehow you believed Islam religion has stronger values concerning the marriage institution. This tells me you do value family values and would wish to see all children brought up by parents, mother and father around.
While in Mombasa town am told  you escaped together with your two children after some of your activities were put in to the open and your cousins reported them , it’s unbelievable how you have kept your tracks concealed even from your very intelligent uncle Sam who wants you dead or alive and to make the matter worse you are moving with your children all over, to me it shows the love you have for these two innocent kids whom am afraid will not live longer to see the other side of world that their mother hated so much.
Samantha Louise Lewthwaite
Mrs. Samatha you have shown you care a lot for your children which is expected from every caring parent, and I say that’s good BUT on the same knot Mama Samatha can you let me know :-
When your fellow terrorist were driving knives inside my children, very innocent children body, what was in their minds, did you see them like you two children whom you have being protecting very much?
Why are doing these to me a young mother who is confused by all those men (from Europe,Asia,Latinos and Israel) who are visiting me asking for marriage.
I think you should visit your Uncle Sam and tell him about your grievances, you and him have brought your differences into my womb and I do not like it.How can you kill almost a hundred of my innocent children?
As a mother I want you stop harassing and killing my children, they are innocent and have no glue what you are fighting for, and please am looking forward to hear an apology from you.
Thanks






No comments: